Friday, November 28, 2008

Transcontinental Thanksgiving - Granparents First Skype

This is my Grandmom Skyping for the first time ever. She is so excited that she goes and gets the angel food cake she made for Thanksgiving. After having an epiphany that she could share her baking skills with thousands of people online, she decided to start her own online baking show, "Thursday Afternoons with Josie." Grandmom plans to rival 91 year-old Clara and her YouTube cooking sensation, "Meals from the Depression."

I got to catch up with the entire fam and talk to Jordan about his new kitten, Oliver Dunbar [will post pictures once he sends them to me]. Nana [below] thinks I am "so trendy" using "all of this cool technology..."


Pop, looking dapper as always, just got off the highway in his handsome, dual-exhaust Buick LaCrosse.


Even though Granpop and I are in completely opposite time zones, we still manage to wake up at the same time. Me, from a good night's sleep. Him, from an afternoon cat-nap.

Nice to see everyone for the Holiday. Still wish I could get my hands on some cranberry sauce, pecan pie, and a Guinness. The rest of the Skyping adventures with the Berrys and the Mraziks can be seen here.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: