Monday, February 16, 2009

Sepak Takraw

Sepak Takraw is a popular game played in South Korea and much of Southeast Asia. It is played with 3-4 players on either side of the court and is pretty much a combination of soccer and volleyball. You can only use your feet and your team gets three hits to kick the ball onto the other side.



We caught these guys playing at the courts in Citizens Park in SangMu. They were not as hardcore as some of the Thai players in the video below, but its fun to play and requires alot of flying spin kicks. It's unfortunate that I only have a limited supply of flying spin kicks or else I would be awesome at this game. I rarely dish one out, only if I am in an emergency situation or someone is mean muggin' me.



Shane made the mistake of wearing the Koala Hat not knowing this little kid was going to beat him up for copying his outfit.

No comments: