Monday, April 20, 2009

New Specs

Check the new rec specs...eye care is wicked cheap in Korea. At home I could buy a new pair of frames, lenses and an eye exam all for about the happy price of 200-250 bucks. Plus, I'd have to wait a week or two for my glasses to be ready...I love complaining...but if/when all of you come to Korea this is the place to upgrade your specs.

I enjoyed an eye exam, prescription lenses, and new frames for 50,000 won (current equivalent of $37USD). Also, since Caitlin and I were such nice customers the optometry staff also decided to offer my frames to me as "service," or as we know it better, "free." This was all put together for us in a matter of fifteen minutes while we enjoyed a cup of juice on the couch and caught up on Christina Aguilera's latest weight gain in Glamour Magazine.

No comments: