Thursday, March 19, 2009

2009 Honam Half Marathon


20K


Exactly one month from today is the Honam International Marathon in Gwangju. I'm not hunting for the full length, but I am signed up and in training for the half marathon (20k). The race is a 13.1 mile loop that begins and ends at the Gwangju World Cup Stadium. I mapped out the route today on run.com. (click the satellite button for a better look)

I like this site because it has helped me map out new running routes in unfamiliar territory. I've got my local spread pretty much down pat because of it. You can also peruse some of my other favorite loops in and around Gwangju on the same site.

Caitlin is signed up to run the 5k race (3.1 miles) on the same day with Leah Potluck Dinner. She will be adorned with sparkling tights and a cape. Everyone should come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best to Justin and Caitlan in running their races. Remember to have fun as you run and stay strong all along the way to the finish line