Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Phillies in Korea

I stopped going into this men's clothing store downtown because a creepy korean employee that wears too much makeup always followed me around inside. No matter how many times I see this girl she always asks me if I am a foreigner and then tries to get me to kiss her hand. Even if I ignore her, she continues to follow me and stands uncomfortably close. The store sometimes smells like vomit and her presence makes me feel sick to my stomach, so I don't go in there much.

But the other day was lucky enough to find the store surprisingly clean and devoid of creepo girl so I perused some of their new gear. I came across this little number. If you can't read it, the shirt says: "1000 Champs. Game Over. We Win. Pennant Race." Simply put.

1 comment:

Perfectly Flawed said...

LOL, I love it! You won!! You won!!